How many times have you or one of your friends had a really great idea for a startup, but never implemented it? Maybe there wasn’t enough money, access to people with complementary skills, or enough confidence to get it off the ground. VentureWeekend provides the opportunity to:
- show off your skills
- meet potential partners and mentors
- pitch an idea to a panel of potential investors
- develop a prototype
- build momentum to sustain a startup company outside the event.
"VentureWeekend was an awesome experience that taught me so much about what it means to start a business- all over three intense days!"- Nicole Gabarino, VentureWeekend Participant
The mission of VentureWeekend is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs. We do this by providing a hands-on start up experience to participants and by connecting those participants with a powerful network of mentors, investors and talent.
Over one weekend, participants will create:
- business models
- contact with potential customers
- business pitches
- lasting professional and personal relationships